Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's a new era!

I am so grateful for these people of authority who are making my life difficult. Because of them I evolve, their lifes are changing our world and without them knowing about it, are creating the EARTH I’ve always dreamed!!

Looking back in a few years time from now, we will be grateful for these "dark" years... we will be better as human race, loveable with ourselves, amazingly brave and strong for having made it throughout the chaos, proud of ourselves for the gained and valuable knowledge/ experience, pioneers of a new era who will be walking on our footsteps. 
Now we create history, a new chapter for humans, now is the time to move forward!

I like this example I read: it’s like a mother who’s anxious about the pregnancy and the labor. It’s natural. This is exactly whats happening to us now. We are preparing ourselves and our society for our new baby, the miracle is about to happen. 
Be patient, all in good time. We wanted this to happen, we were born aiming to experience this transition to a new era.


heads UP! Smile, appreciate, be strong, find yourself all over again, see who you really are and what you really want in life, get out of the pain and misery, find people to support each other spiritually to this journey and start living. This is your life...

light love gratitude 
samandhi my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment